Friday, January 15, 2010

Kiss My Sassafrass

I've been so frenzied these past few days, running from meeting to meeting to casting and back again.



Normally when my schedule gets a little frantic I tend to start wearing the same things over and over, and it's a lot of jeans, blazers and nothing too interesting. But my schedule lately has been filled with events that require at least a little bit of fashion savvy, so I've streamlined my wardrobe into basic blacks, whites and exciting accessories so I can still look halfway decent and not run myself *too* ragged. This shirt has been a staple: it's floaty, comfy and easy but adds a certain something to a leather skirt kind of outfit.


White shirt: thrifted, Tank Top: Target
Skirt: Express, Tights: Express
Necklace: Swarovski


Hat: Lord & Taylor, Scarf: off the street,
Gloves: Vera Wang, Coat: vintage
Briefcase: Kenneth Cole


Shirt: Target, Belt: Vintage
Jeans: Paper, Cloth & Denim?
Shoes: Payless

Now, though, I'm settling in for a night in with The Boy, who I've hardly seen in the past week and telling everyone else to kiss off, if just for a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment