Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

CHEER UP, IT'S EASTER!

Image Courtesy of Sacramento St.



One of the very good things about being with The Boy is I also get to spend time with his family, who are coming up tomorrow to visit. They're Jewish, so I hope they don't mind if I have a tiny little Easter celebration. I like to have the best of both worlds.

I hope you're having a lovely weekend and, if you so choose, Easter Sunday.


Images courtesy of Williams & Sonoma
I should be cleaning and getting ready, but instead I'm sitting in my lovely office drinking a lovely latte and having matzo with yoghurt and jam (see what I mean about the best of both worlds?). Later, I think I'll write a letter to my dad so I can send him his super awesome and super belated birthday present.





Images courtesy of dress, design & decor


Happy weekend!

1 comment: