Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer

I am the worst blogger in the world. I'm sorry. If it's any comfort, I have a really terribly excuse. Here it is: it's summer. And I've been enjoying the hell out of it. It's slipping by alarming fast despite my best efforts to contribute to global warming* and I'm trying to squeeze in as much awesome as possible before the fall.

Biking


Image courtesy of Oh So Beautiful Paper

Lounging

Image Courtesy of Daydream Lily
Gardening


Image Courtesy of Bliss

Swimming and swimming and swimming


Image Courtesy of Sacramento St.


Being in love


Image Courtesy of Sacramento St.

The Boy likes winter, but luckily he also likes me because he's been tagging along on all my picnicing, illegal swimming (I still maintain that I did not see that sign surrounding that Reservoir) and general shenanigans**.

Here is what I am looking forward to:

County Fairs


Image Courtesy of Hot Child in the City

Rides, fried food, friends, pig races. What's not to love?

Swimming in the ocean




Image Courtesy of Lobster and Swan
And tomatoes fresh out of the garden.


*I am not actually contributing to global warming. See biking, gardening etc.
**We also just watched Super Troopers, which has really enhanced my perception of the word "Shenanigans".

No comments:

Post a Comment