Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday's Inspiration

Watched the movie Ondine this weekend and loved the main character's quirky costumes and wild hair.


Image via filmcitic.com

Image via vintagenoisenik

Also, because it was about a water nymph it made me want to go swimming. A lot.

Further inspiration for this weekend is courtesy of Evelyn Nesbit, the woman behind a deadly love triangle and countless artistic masterpieces. Not sure where I first saw a picture of her, but her face has haunted me since.







These pictures could have been taken in any era- there is a timeless wild-haired ease to this woman that really captured my attention.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have Law & Order SVU marathon and a pile of pixi sticks waiting for me. Unless I just can't take it and dash to the local pool for a dip....

No comments:

Post a Comment