Saturday, January 15, 2011

In No Particular Order

Image courtesy of Oh So Beautiful Paper
Happy (belated) New Year!

A few things I'd like to do in the next decade.

1) Fear less. 

Image courtesy of Fredericka Rose
According to this study,  it is better to follow your gut when faced with decisions. I assume they mean better than becoming crippled with indecision and hemming and hawing forever, as I am wont to do. So I would like to be more decisive and brave in my decisions.

2)Travel, read & learn more.

Image courtesy of SFgirlbybay

3) Get married.

Image courtesy of Oh Joy!
 I don't know when, but ten years is a long time, and I'm pretty sure even I could pull together a wedding in that amount of time.

4) Do what I love as much as possible.

Image courtesy of Fredericka Rose
  Time and money are, and may always be, an issue. But I would like, within the next decade, to keep them from being an obstacle. To structure my days around my passions not how I can afford or find time to pursue them.

5) Drink more martinis. Eat more macarons.


Image courtesy of Belle Maison
For no reason other than I really like them.

6) Go back here. As soon as possible.
Image courtesy of This is Glamorous

I'm not sure why, but I couldn't bring myself to make any New Year's Resolutions this year. I know, I can't believe I passed up an opportunity to make a list either. Maybe because I don't know what this year will bring, but I have a feeling it will be a lot, and I just want to take it as it comes. But a decade is a long time. I think I can handle it.

1 comment: