Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Craptastic Sandwich of a Situation

So, I thought my first post this week would
       A) be made on Monday
       B) be about the lovely engagement brunch that The Boy's parents were going to throw us on Sunday

but, so very unfortunately, I ended up in the hospital on Sunday morning and stayed there well into Monday. Why I was there is a long, boring and kind of gross story so I'll keep it short: we thought it was appendicitis, and it wasn't. We don't know what it was, but it was awful.

So, in light of that craptastic sandwich of a situation, I thought I'd post a few things that I think are just lovely.

I love this picture:

Image courtesy of Oh Joy
I love this outfit:

Image courtesy of The Sartorialist


I love that this happened:



I love this computer case:

Image courtesy of See Me Everywhere


I love this place:

Image courtesy of This is Glamorous


I love The Boy. 
I promised myself that even though we were engaged I would keep the blog from becoming a sappy love fest* but he was really lovely while I was in the hospital. Held my hand, fed me juice, slept by my hospital bed, filmed me while I was on morphine (a video is worth 4 words: "blinking is like...whoa"). If I eventually post the video of me doped up, will you forgive this momentary girly moment?

*because, to be honest, I hate that kind of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment