Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Double Happiness Launch, Post 2

Vivienne Tam and Jack Dorsey present their Double Happiness Square

Image by David Victor Rose
The article I wrote about the press launch for the 'Double Happiness' Square can be found here.

And I can be found here.  After a perfectly disastrous train ride into the city* I had a perfectly lovely evening at a wine and chocolate bar. Good conversation, good (free!) champagne, good food and all was right with the world again.
Image courtesy of This is Glamorous

Hope your week is getting off to a good start and middle. Fashion Week starts tomorrow and I'm going to rest up, write up and clean up. A bientot, bitches.


*Sample tweet: Announcement 'the mechanics have arrived. Assume 'mechanics' is code name for gang of sexual sadists for whom train is smorgasbord of delight.Are you following me on Twitter? You should. Click here to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment