Saturday, April 2, 2011

Deep Thoughts

Because I am really deep. So: hair. It's on our heads. And I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Mainly because several people have suggested that I, "like, never, ever cut my hair," which, obviously, really makes me want to cut my hair. Here are some of my shorter lengthed inspirations:


I just love that wavy bob because it says to me, "you wouldn't have to learn how to use a hair straightener, Sarah." I really like that in a coif. But then I think back to the shoot in Germany where they gave me huge, bouncy, 80s style curls and I fucking loved it. Yes, brushing it out was a bitch and I didn't exactly fit through every doorway, but still. I felt like a badass.
I also sometimes felt like a muppet.
So, here's some inspiration for that Pre-Raphaelite style wild hair.
And then I think about summer and I think about long, flowy mermaid hair which is so awesome until you actually get to the beach when it gets tangled and in your face but still...looks awesome.

 
So those are my super deep thoughts about hair. Give me a break, it's before 10 on a Saturday and I've been awake for 2 hours with no coffee.

2 comments:

  1. see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi =) Just wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete