Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Not at All Deserved Rest

Since getting back from my flurry of party time in the city I have been taking an ill-deserved rest, sitting around snuggling with the cat, eating nice breakfasts and perusing the internet. My apartment is suffering. Just because I've been lounging around not brushing my hair doesn't mean my little home has to be disgusting.

Now I have to snap out of it though because Rue is sick and I am frantic. I am so effing obsessed with my cat. We are off to the vet and then I will run much needed errands and become a productive human being again while my cat has a very. bad. day. at the vet and I try very hard not to think too much about it.

In the meantime, I'm also very sad because Christina Aguilera was really rocking the pinup girl style and I thought it was gorgeous. Now she looks like Lady Gaga had a baby with an Oompa Loompa. And I say that with the fondest regards towards both Lady Gaga and Oompa Loompas.

No comments:

Post a Comment