Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ready for spring

This is the time of year when I take on projects I can't finish, drive by my favorite swimming spots, wear summer dresses with sweater tights and big winter coats and just about. lose. my mind.

I've been looking for signs of spring, and this lovely market in New Haven, with it's medley of beautiful, bright fruits and veggies was very obliging.




Aforementioned summer dresses.




Aforementioned sweater tights.


Lucky for me, the Louisiana Tourism Board has given me something to look forward to (a whole lot) to take my mind off of things. They have decided to give four journalists the chance to tour the state's music festivals and, on the way, and sample local beer and food offerings. And I'm one of them! We leave late April.


eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment