Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Monday morning and instead of getting ready for work or doing laundry, I'm shopping for shoes online.

It works for me.

I confess, though, I was a little bit embarrassed to post this. A whole entry about shoes? I thought. That seems so trivial and girly.

There are loves of mine that I like to keep hidden: reruns of The Nanny, potato-chip sandwiches etc.

But my unabashed love of high heels is not one of them. I don't care if I'm rather tall, very clumsy and chronically tardy with bad feet. I'm not apologizing to the vertically challenged, or my podiatrist*. I will, however, apologize to the people I crash into/fall on top of/bump or knock over. But I won't change my ways. I am Erratic in Heels and I don't care. So. Here's an entry about shoes.

I went online to find a nude, patent round toe pumps. I had a very clear objective. It is now... somewhat muddied. But this is what I've come up with so far:

SANDALS



RSVP Noreen, $94



I might only be uber-attracted to these sandals because I wish it was warm outside.

TRENDY

Christin Michael's, Amera $129

Christin Michael's, Rena $119

I've refrained from investing in booties because I don't know if I'll be wearing them in five years. But I think I love those Mary Janes in a forever kind of way. It just feels right.

CLASSICS


Type Z Sireen, $80

RSVP Paris, $71



Neither of these is exactly what I'm looking for, but I think those black tipped pumps might make me happy for the rest of my life.

I'm off to do things I'm supposed to, and if anyone finds a gorgeous nude patent round toed pump, please let me know.

*I don't have a podiatrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment