Friday, November 13, 2009

Being a bad blogger again, it's true. So here's what's been going on with me:

I've been working like a fiend. It's been fantastic, and resulted in pictures like this, which I'm so proud of I could spit.

I really, really like this photographer. And this park.

I've also just gotten back, stomach virus in tow, from a quick press trip to Mexico. It was fantastic (despite the stomach virus) and here's a litte taste:


A relic from an abandoned mission



Bernal, at sunset. Bernal is known as a magical town.
They don't use the word lightly.


A little boy at a camp we stayed at.


The view from the camp.


The ceiling in our hotel in Queretaro.

I'll be writing a full article, and posting a bigger gallery soon but I just wanted to show off how exciting the past few days have been.

Of course, now it's lovely to be back with The Boy and Rue and the bottle of delicious Mexican wine (who knew?) I brought back with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment