Monday, January 25, 2010

Ramble On

Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.

But now it's time for me to go. The autumn moon lights my way.

For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.
Sometimes I grow so tired, but I know I've got one thing I got to do...

Ramble On, And now's the time, the time is now, to sing my song.

Just left Boulder, CO which is an amazing town. It was a good rest from the road trip, but after a lovely brunch we headed for Salt Lake. Now I'm waiting for a shuttle to take me to Sundance. Not sure what to expect, but it might just be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. it breaks my little heart that I was unable to take this roadtrip with you. I cant even explain it. I miss you greatly and I cant wait to see you again soon. Germany awaits your visit.

    ReplyDelete