Sunday, February 21, 2010

Easy Day in a Pretty Park

So, The Boy and I made it to New Zealand. Even before we left for the airport getting here was tough. I had so bloody much to do before leaving I was dashing from Staples to home, to Staples to laundry to paperwork to photo shoot etc. This was my running uniform:

Hat: Target, Sweater: Old Navy, Jacket: Nordstrom's,
Pants: Levi's, Shoes: Payless, Bag: Maurizio Taiuti

I got this amazing purse in NYC during Fashion Week because I needed a purse that could carry my portfolio, my notebook, lunch and anything else I needed to get through the long days. It's totally love, maybe the best purse I've ever had.


Hello, Lover. Where the hell are my keys?

Despite the chaos, I managed to paint my nails and even shave my legs (albeit at the photo shoot, urged by the photographer, in front of the giggling makeup team)


Now, after 30 hours of travelling and a lost day (still haven't totally wrapped my head around that) we're here. And it's glorious. All the madness was worth it, though, because now I'm worry-free, drinking watermelon juice in the prettiest park.
We've been having an easy day, with one notable exception that I'll tell you all about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment