Thursday, April 15, 2010

Waiting for Summer with my Purple Sunglasses On

Had a fun bit of dress-up yesterday, centered around a fantastic find at Target. Not sure the picture captures it, but these are my new favorite things.


PURPLE SUNNIES!

When I got them, I imagined them with pastels and flowers, pink Dr. Martens, lounging in pastel lawn chairs and sipping lemonade, but somehow it turned into a kind of dotty old lady outfit.



It so often does.



Can't complain though. In my heart of hearts, I am a bit of a dotty old lady. Besides, with the weather warm I know the pastels and lawn lounging will come soon. My favorite time of year is fast approaching and I'm so excited I could spit (I won't).


Quiet days.


Crazy nights.


Champagne and bathing suits.
All Images Courtesy of The Teacup Pages


P.S. My birthday is tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment