Friday, June 11, 2010

Now I want to go to a resort....

Looking at all the collections really put me in the mood for a bellini on the beach. Now I can't remember what I was going to say, so here are some outfits I've been wearing lately. Anyone want to offer me an all-expenses paid trip to Monaco? No? Bugger.*




Blazer: Grace, Shirt: Gap Men's, Pants:
Vintage, Shoes (not pictured): boutique 9
Sunnies: RayBan


I was going for Amelia Earhart meets 80s club kid

Jacket: H&M, Scarf: gift, Shirt: Gap
Pants: Gap, Sunglasses: Peabody,
Shoes: Diane Von Furstenburg
Just remembered it is officially the weekend. Now, I'm shooting a lookbook over the next few days so it will be a working vacation but at least The Boy will be home. And there's a giant book sale (nerd) and a big party at the Waldorf Astoria (not so nerd) to look forward to. Ok, I'm sorry I was cranky.
*Vacation lust makes me cranky.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it shouldn't be news to you, but I love your look in these images. I've recently become somewhat enamored with fashion blogger looks in general. Let me know if you might be up for shooting in that theme sometime (yes, I know, totally useless for your book or mine, but fun none the less). Of course, LBD looks also work for me as well. Edgy high fashion not so much.

    Best wishes,

    Paul

    ReplyDelete