Friday, May 27, 2011

One Last Recipe

So, I know that last post was all drink recipes BUT directly after I wrote it I headed off for a (very!) quick lunch break and picked up this cucumber fizzy thing that was so refreshing I could hardly stand it. I'm totally whinging it on this recipe, but if it's anywhere close to the original it is beyond delicious and delightful.


Totally Made-up Cucumber Soda Recipe

Teeny, tiny bit of cucumber flavor, like this one       or
Splash of cucumber soda, like this one
     or
1/8c pureed cucumber
Seltzer, to taste
3-4 Basil leaves, muddled (or add some dried leaves to the pureed cucumber for a stronger flavor)
Splash of Lemon
1 tsp. agave nectar

Optional: gin and/or vodka


Combine ingredients in a shaker and mix. Add to a glass full of ice. I may make up a whole pitcher to keep in the fridge for the rest of my life.
    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment