Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some Unwanted Advice for Your Wednesday

Some Unwanted Advice for Your Wednesday
sort of

When you feel like crap on a beautiful day, look at pretty pictures.


Preferably pictures of pretty people being outside like you wish you could be. 


You can also fantasize about buying everything off the Kate Spade website, especially these sunglasses: 


Kate Spade Franca Sunglasses
I'm not sure when I became a Kate Spade person but I seriously did.  I went into her store on a whim the other day and almost had to lie down on the couch. Did she get cooler or have I just been misjudging her? 

Anyways, I'm off to suck down more tea and hope I get better by tomorrow. 


1 comment:

  1. Quirky site for sure! I'm really liking the obscure photos you've found. Keep up the creativity!

    ~Danielle Kerani
    www.akkerani.com

    ReplyDelete