Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gift Guide: Under $50

Gift guides are like pancakes: I love them early in the season but by late December I'm totally over them and ready to be done with the sugar high. But at the moment it hasn't hit me, and there's still enough butter to make it enjoyable.


That metaphor kind of took over and now I just really want pancakes. At any rate, here are a few little luxury items that are useful but not practical, which is what this time of year is all about!  The best presents are things you want, but would never buy for yourself. Like, I'm not sure I could ever justify a s'mores kit for myself, but I'd love to give it to someone I know will enjoy it.
Topshop slippers, $28

Zombie Legs Bookmark, $25

Terrain Birch Vase, $14

Gold Wishbone, $48

Dypthique Mini Candles, $28

E-reader case, $50. How gorgeous is the teal? I'd pair it with this iPhone case and this iPad case.

Winter Wishes Holiday Postcards, $14

Fresh Frog of Bel Air Nail Polish, $10

Porcelain Dog Pillow Cover, $20

Kate Spade Thermos, $35

Hope you're all staying sane and warm. I am definitely one of those two things.

4 comments: