Tuesday, December 6, 2011

In Which the Author Attempts to Live Vicariously

While I'll be spending most of this pre-holiday season in oversized sweaters and slippers as I slave to make it through finals, for most people this season is full of opportunities to wear one of my very favorite things in the world: sparkly dresses. So here are some that I've stumbled across as I procrastinate on the internet.
Anthropologie
Modcloth
Modcloth Again
Be still my heart, Lulus.

You may have noticed that all of these are incredibly shiny. That is because I love shiny things. Seriously, that last little number is giving me palpitations. However, for the more casual holiday get together, there's this silk number, which will translate nicely into summer. 

Asos
A great way to dress up casual dresses for this season is with big rhinestone brooches. I recently inherited a bunch from my grandmother, and I guess I'll be wearing them to class. Enjoy the season. Drink a glass of bubbly for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment