Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tumbling

I have a sneaking suspicion that this bitch is tipsy.

I started a Tumblr account! You can see it here, if you want to. Here's the deal: it will mostly be pictures of shoes and style inspiration with the occasional puppy thrown in there for good measure. NOTE: please don't throw puppies. I promise I won't post anything interesting over there without putting a link here, so it's just a source of pretty for you and distraction for me. 

However, there will also probably be pictures of things that are related to a certain day in the uncertain future. You know. That Fucking Day. The one where I'll probably wear white and say embarrassing, stupid, lovey things to The Boy in front of a lot of people. Heretofore to be known as TFD. Initially I was going to post those things here and maybe have some mind of regular inspiration thing but....I didn't want to.

So, if that's interesting to you, head on over.  If it's not, keep on rocking in the free world. Actually, from what I understand from Mr. Young you should do that irregardless. But you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment