Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Bitch is Back

Good Christ, I am the worst blogger in the history of the world. You know how the longer you neglect a project/relationship/healthy habit the harder it is to get back into it? That's where I was at with this blog. But then a friend of mine asked why I hadn't been blogging lately and I muttered some excuses that I won't waste your time with, and she said to shut up and write, so here I am.

So! Hi! How are you? It's been a gazillion years! It's been so long that I had to change the header of this blog! I am no longer just outside the city, I'm actually in the city! And no one has ever been more excited to be inside anything since any teenage boy ever*.

Sometimes, when a person looks forward to something so much and for so long as I did, it can only end up being disappointing. This is so not one of those times. Living in the city has been so amazing I've cried from happiness about 6 times.  Luckily I was almost always alone and on my scooter, so I could blame the wind and the cold in my face**.

If you're looking for up-to-the-minute updates on my goings on, here is my Instagram, here is my Tumblr, here is my Twitter, and here is my website. Good Christ, that's a lot of fart jokes and cat pictures. To even things out, here is an Instagram feed made up entirely of puppy pictures! And since I no longer have moving, unpacking or really anything to use as an excuse, I resolve to be a better blogger henceforth. Unless, you know, Game of Thrones is on or something.



*That is a sex joke.
**If you ever get a chance to ride around NYC on a red and white polka dotted scooter listening to and singing Beyonce, I highly recommend it. There is literally no bad mood that it cannot shake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment