Thursday, November 19, 2009

Drinks with Umbrellas Are Best

In an effort to combat the side effects of the antibiotics I'm taking for a terrible stomach bug, I've been on a wicked health kick lately. As in; greek yogurt with blueberries, wheat grass shots, brown rice salads.
I feel great. Energetic, healthy, etc. etc. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to sip on a drink with a different type of shot in it, and feel just smashing.

Shirt: Gap, Dress: Guess, Purse: Vintage, Tights: Topshop

I am a huge fan drink accessories being used as hair accessories, even if it is a little bit party girl silly. I figure, if Audrey Tatou does it (Lord, lord. I love that woman) in Hors de Prix then it must be lovely, and trashy in the good way.

Image courtesy of Moodboard.com




No comments:

Post a Comment