Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Update

This morning I woke up with a sneaking suspicion that, after several weeks of disconcerting leisure (free time messes with my head), things are about to get rather frantic around here. After the post-vacation lull, I have succeeded in filling up my calendar. Now, I just need to make sure I'm prepared. I need three seperate reminders just to show up even close to on time.

This weekend, though, I managed to enjoy my free time and make the most of the gorgeous weather (now gone). Breezy dresses, presents, brunch and gardening.



Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Shirt: Goodwill, Dress: Bassik,
Boots: hand me down from Glamourous High School Friend,
Jewellry: Street, Bike: Champagne Supernova

Early Easter Presents


I got an espresso maker for $8 and made foam in the microwave.

Best of all, I started my garden. Herbs, berries, veggies and flowers! I'm already fantasizing about home grown salads and meals, well into winter.

Is it my birthday yet? I'm ready for champagne and cake. Good thing I'm not the kind of girl that needs an excuse to have either of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment