Friday, August 5, 2011

Some Awesome For Your Weekend

Here are a few things I think are just awesome:

These women.
I see a Lifetime Movie, action figures, epic folk songs. Oh, wait... no, I don't. Why the hell not, American media?

This painter.


Freud left an indelible imprint on the art world. He was also a big part of my pretentious artist phase in high school, but don't hold it against him- it's poor taste to speak ill of the dead.

This manicure (yes, I did just segue from a artistic genius to nails. It's my blog and I can do that if I want to). 
Image courtesy of This is Glamorous

These collections: resort.

From left to right: Jil Stuart, Jil Stuart, Caroline Herrera

Louis Vuitton

Antonio Berardi, aka the love of my fashion life.

Resort collections are my favorite. They're always classics: wearable but still whimsical. And I'm loving this French Riviera in the 30s vibe that keeps cropping up. It harkens back to a day when nudity was shocking and drunkenness was charming. That's a delightful combination.

These water bottles.

Eco-friendly, customizable and the company donates a portion of the provides to companies that provide communities in need with clean water.

This company.

Poop jokes are hilarious, dudes.

My hair:
Don't judge me, I got my hair did.

And you know what the most awesome thing in the entire world is? Better than cancer research and crime fighting, lifesaving lesbians*?

My new scooter.

Ok, maybe not more awesome. But so awesome. So fucking awesome I can't.

Hope you have a delightful weekend! Mine will be spent scooting as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment