Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bad Blogger

I'm sorry I've been so derelict. Between classes, standup, auditions and castings it's been pretty hectic BUT I did want to depart several pieces of awesome news.

1) I am taking an archery class next semester. I am also taking Romanticism and Faulkner classes, but those won't do me any good in the Zombie Apocolypse.
I promise I won't start wearing ears.
2) I will be onstage, doing standup comedy, at this event.

It benefits this organization, there's more information here and you can buy tickets here. In case my obsessive relationship with my cat left any doubt, let me say that this is a mission very close to my heart, and I'm really excited to be a part of it. Also, there will be lots of dick and fart jokes, and it's a great excuse to laugh, drink and be merry. I hope to see you guys there.

3) I have had the perfect day, and it included a spa, cupcakes and chicken wings. But more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment