Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Belated Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween! The snowstorm forced The Boy and I to cancel our trip home to MA which would have been unfortunate if it hadn't also stranded some other Mass-bound friends at our house. Their loss was our gain and we hunkered down with apple cider donuts, beer and plenty takeout menus.

We had a much better time than she did.

We ate, we played games, we giggled over costumes and we watched the snow come down with eager little faces.
Ok, so maybe not eager, but pretty awesome, no? We were the Tennenbaums and if you haven't seen that movie, go do so now. No, seriously, now. Go. I'll wait.

We had a blast and now I have a faux fur coat that I can put on and feel instantly awesome. In fact, I may just slowly but permanently transform into Margot Tenenbaum. I tried to dress Rue up as Mordecai but he wasn't having it. 


P.S. Weekly Zumba update: someone spiked the Old Lady punch. The Ancients were feeling sassy as anything and I just loved it.


2 comments:

  1. I love that movie more than I probably should.

    You guys look really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is delightful. Also, where can we see "1,095 Days"?

    ReplyDelete