Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Pseudo-Jew at an Italian Event

As a dyed in the wool Nanny fanatic (see here and here for evidence or talk to me for more than five minutes), I have always held Loehmann's in the highest regard. It is Fran Fine's Mecca, Mothership and Holy Land all rolled into one discounted designer ball.



And while I have never been to their clearance sale, they did invite me to check out their Italian event which is going on now. Italian designers like Prada, Moschino, Dolce & Gobbana and Mossino are on sale and have preview collections in select locations so head to the nearest one and make for the Back Room. It's also online here.

For the unveiling of the collections, I decided to dress as an eccentric, old, Italian woman just shy of losing her marbles.
Not pictured: puffy face

They even had free snacks and wine. It was great, I wined, dined and shopped until I ate a strawberry and my face puffed up. But I'll be heading back soon and will report back with my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment